CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

♥ CoNtinu3~My Holiday Lif3

3.Me go to Genting with cousins. :p

Go with them so sienZzZ :o
Bec wat thing also cannot ply.....5_5


-Ahaha :] Who is tat?Yeng zai?Cut3 boy?>My cousin :p


-Aya! So geli*.+Ohno!!!!@.@
We go to attend Genting de "H3ll part"...DuMM


-This t00!!!Heah ah~~~pengsan.....*.+


-This is "Shi Jia Mo Ni".Tak3 photo with him :]


-Yea la :} Tis is Genting de "Xie Ta".So high oh ^.>
My mom and my jiu mu :P


-This t00 oh :}

After tat,we continue our journey....Du dU Du~~~
A few mins ago,we arrive le GENTING HIGHLANDS :}



-Cut3 ma?Tis is GENTING hot3l layout de Bear BeaR :)


-Tis t00~At the hot3l tak3 di :P


-Tis also oh~Got so many!But me no take dao pic,bec nobady noe how to use my phone to take....HaiZzZ.....=.=


-Tis is Cut3 dogs shop :) So special,tat dogs not to sell,gv ppl ply onli....Ahaha
But cannot take pic,but me also tak3,bec so cut3 and no ppl see dao....KekE~^.^
My cousin so funny~He take the dog go kai kai~Then ppl see dao le,all laugh at him .Ahaha xDD
Later he shy shy de.xPPP
Then hor~Me at thr see dao one SINGAPORE de lucida,duno call wat nam3.PS aH! So wonder!!!! :P


-Later go ting ting chong ply lolx...Yeahhhh!
Has one time can ply le.xDDD HaPPy :)
My lao jiu go to top up card(RM15)ply lo.
So BULL SHIT!RM15 can ply two times only....OhNo!
Buli with ppl le!Nvm la.....GENTING HIGHLANDS also like tat de la....U noe de lo....Wat i say!Ahaha :)
After ply,we say bye bye with GENTING HIGHLANDS lolx...>.
Go to BATANG KALI eat dinner,then go home BORING! =.+






































































0 comments: